This is an intense travel program that will provide the playground for photographers of all levels!
The destination is Batam, 45mins from Singapore by ferry. Photographers can expect to be exposed to different types of photography, ranging from portraits, street, event, astrophotography and even fireworks! There would also be talks/Workshops by Photography Masters, lots of networking for them to participate in.
One of the highlights of this short trip would be the Mini Photo-Competition, where participants will be transported to a mystery place on a limited-time mission to try and get a winning picture! Also not forgetting that there would be a session of "controlled" fireworks specially arranged for the photographers. Last but not least, at least 4 Indonesian models would also be hired to provide portrait enthusiasts with fabulous photo opportunities.
The winner of the Mini Photography Competition will walk away with fabulous prizes! Do not miss the opportunity to shoot alongside your fellow photographers, make new friends, share knowledge and try out different fields of photography all in 2 days!
Early bird (twin sharing): $208*
Normal (twin sharing) : $238
Early bird (single room): $258*
Normal (single room) : $288
*Early bird registration limited to first 50pax sign up only
To register for this event, please click on the link below.
• Return ferry tickets
• 1 night accommodation in double/twin sharing
• All required transportation within Batam
• All meals during the itinerary
• All photography activities
• Fireworks Display (3 to 4 controlled bursts at intervals if possible)
• Expenses of a personal nature
• Any food or drinks ordered from ala carte menu
• Travel insurance
• Any activities not indicated in the above itinerary.
Day 1 – 24th March 2018 (Saturday)
8am to 10am: Morning ferries into Batam, participants will be transferred to hotel/resort for check-in
11am : Lunch is inclusive
Briefing at 12:15pm. Official program to start at 12.30pm
12:30pm: Set out to Mystery location for Mini Photo Competition
4:30pm: Return to hotel/resort to upload picture for competition submission
5:30pm: Workshops by Photography Masters
6:30pm: Dinner is inclusive
7:00pm: Open Judging for Mini Photo Competition
10:00pm: "Controlled" Fireworks Display!
11:00pm: Astrophotography Session @ Jetty
Day 2 – 25th March (Sunday)
7am - Breakfast is inclusive
8:30am: Portrait session with Indonesian Models
12:00pm: Departure for Ferry Terminal in batches
Meet at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
more details to be advised
TopLiners Pte Ltd
TA license no: TA03017
• Workshop is OPEN to the general public.
• Tour package is quoted based on a minimum of 6 participants. Should there be a decrease in the group size, a new price will be advised.
• Tour price is subjected to change should there be any sudden increase in land costs and fluctuation in exchange rates.
• Registration must be via this website and seats will only be confirmed upon full payment on a first-come-first-served basis. No reservations without a full payment would be considered.
• Kindly sign up early to avoid disappointment. Tour confirmation is largely dependent on domestic flight and accommodation availability.
• Payment must be made directly to our licensed tour operator for this trip – TopLiners Pte Ltd (TA license: 03017).
• Payment details will be advised once we received your registration.
• Participants must follow the designated itinerary strictly, during the official program hours. The detailed itinerary will be sent to you upon confirmation of your participation.
• Participants must bring their own cameras. As reviews and critiques can only be carried out in digital format, all participants are encouraged to bring a digital camera.
• Participants are required to follow the laws and regulations of the host country.
• Canon Singapore Pte Ltd and its partners/associates shall not be responsible for any infringements of the law by any participants partaking in the trip.
• Participants would be required to sign an indemnity form for the trip.
• Participants are also required to obtain their own comprehensive travel insurance.
• As stipulated by Singapore Tourism Board, each participant would be required to respond in writing (upon request by the appointed Travel Agency) on the status of their travel insurance policy before the trip.
• Participants who are below 18 years of age must get a written parental/guardian consent letter or email to attend the workshop.
• Should the trip be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, Canon Singapore Pte Ltd will make a full refund to all confirmed participants.
• Canon Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to make any other amendments without prior notice.
• For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.
• We seek your understanding that all emails would be correspond within the next business day. If you have any further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service hotline at 6799 8686 during office hours from Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.