In this collaborated workshop with GOSH Kids during school holiday, children will venture into another dimension of creative photography, go wild with ideas and create their very own camera lens.
Whether it’s a colored filter, kaleidoscope or fish-eye lenses, children will explore, take magical photos and experience their own world through their DIY camera lens.
Specially curated for children aged 7 to 12 years old.
Venue: Canon Imaging Academy (Galaxis, 1 Fusionopolis Place, level 3)
What will participants bring home?
- Their very own DIY camera lenses and manual/user guide
- Their own DIY photo frame with their favorite picture
- Gallery link to pictures taken by participants
Welcome + Introduction
● Meet & Greet
● Ice Breaker Game
● Introduction to photography and types of photography
Hands on: Creative Process
● Participants will be given materials and guided instructions to build a foundation to their camera lenses
● Participants will explore with the different materials provided, add on to their camera lens and make it their own
Hands on: Explore and take pictures
● Participants will learn how to use and navigate functions on the camera
● Participants will take their creation to test and take photos through their DIY lens with the camera
Hands On: Get Crafty!
● Participants will design their own manual/user guide for their own DIY camera lenses.
● Participants get pick their favorite photo, get it printed, get crafty, and decorate their own photo frame
End: Show & Tell
● Participants will take turns to share their creation with everyone
● Parents can join in during this last part of the workshop!
WE ARE LOCATED AT: 1 Fusionopolis Place, (Level 3, Training Room) Galaxis (via East Lobby) Singapore 138522
Thank you and looking forward to having you in our class.