Sunrise and Astrophotography opportunities at Mt. Bromo - learn startrails and milky way workflows, Model shoot at the Sea of Sands, Suramadu bridge sunset
This travel photo tour is led by Adrian Loh, founder & lead photographer for Singapore Trekker.
SGD $1,199 /pax based on twin sharing
SGD $1,399 /pax opt for single room
Please email to email@example.com for registration.
Kindly indicate the following.
- Name (as in passport):
- Camera model:
- Title of photography trip:
- Accommodation opt: Single/Twin sharing
Upon registration, you will be advised on how to make payment directly to our license tour agent for this trip - Singapore Trekker (TA 02060)
- 3N nights accommodation in 4-star hotels throughout
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle tranfers
- 4WD Transfers to Mt. Bromo and Mt. Ijen
- All entrance fees to all National Parks
- Model fees for photo shoot
- All meals as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- SGTrekker Tour Leader & Photo Guide
- Local Indonesia photography guide
- FREE Canon Lens Cleaning (External only, max 2 lenses)
- FREE 4 x A4 Photo Prints
- FREE Canon lens rental (subjected to availability)
- International airfare (SIN-SUR-SIN)
- Horsemen hire for trek to Mt. Bromo
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses eg shopping and drinks during meals
- Visa Fees if applicable (Singaporeans and Malaysians do not require visa)
- Guide, Driver gratuity
Day 1 (L,D) - Arrive Surabaya. Transfer to Mt. Bromo, lunch enroute. Sunset shoot of Mt. Bromo in front of hotel. Overnight at 4-star Lava View Hotel.
Day 2 (B,L,D) - Milky Way shoot from our vantage point at 12am. Transfer down to sea of sands to photograph the local Tenggerese riders. Breakfast and lunch at hotel before proceeding to Metigen sunset with traditional dance. Overnight at 4-star Lava View Hotel.
Day 3 (B,L,D) - Sunrise at Mt. Bromo. After that we transfer down to the Sea of Sands and climb to the crater's edge. Back to the hotel for breakfast before checking out and transfer to Surabaya. Sunset will be at Suramadu Bridge as we photograph the harbour activity as well.
Day 4 (B) - After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport for our return flight back to Singapore.
Note: This is a compact program that requires early morning transfers and long traveling time on the road. Participants are advised to be prepared for short resting hours each day.
All International and Domestic flights fares are excluded in the tour fees.
Suggested flight details & flight carrier: Singapore Airlines (www.singaporeair.com)
Meeting Place: Juanda International Airport, Surabaya, Indonesia
04 JUL SIN-SUB SQ930 0750 hrs/0910 hrs
07 JUL SUB-SIN SQ5225 1840 hrs/2155 hrs (MI225)
Estimated Airfare = S$300.00 (as of Jan 2018)
** schedule pending change from airline
Special note: Please hold the flight ticket purchase until you have received confirmation from tour leader to proceed on.
TA license no: TA02060