Participants get to learn photography workflows on using Filters on landscape, and blue-hour technical shoot.
This travel photo tour is led by Adrian Loh, founder & lead photographer for Singapore Trekker.
SGD $2,599 /pax based on twin sharing
SGD $3,199 /pax opt for single room
Please email to email@example.com for registration.
Kindly indicate the following.
- Camera model:
- Title of photography trip:
Upon email registration received, you will be advised on how to make payment directly to our license tour agent for this trip - Singapore Trekker (TA 02060)
- 7 nights accommodation in comfortable 3 star hotels in Athens / Santorini / Meteora
- Meteora Excursion including sunset and comprehensive guided tour (including train tickets)
- Private half-day tour in Athens
- 2-way ferry ticket Piraeus-Santorini-Piraeus
- Port-Hotel-Port transfers in Santorini
- Santorini evening cruise
- Halfboard Meals as per itinerary
- Private airport-port-hotel transfers in Athens
- SGTrekker Tour Leader assistance & photography guide
- SIN-ATH-SIN International Flight
- Visa fees (if applicable, Singaporeans do not require visa)
- Entrance fees to attractions in Santorini and Athens (if applicable eg. Acropolis)
- Mid-day meals eg. lunch
- Personal expenses (eg. beverages during meals)
- Personal travel expenses
- Bus tickets in Santorini for travel during free days
- Guide, Driver and Cruise crew gratuity
- Tipping at hotels and restaurants
Day 1 (D) - Arrive Athens, transfer to hotel for luggage drop / check-in. We then embark on a short city tour covering the Acropolis sights such as the Pantheon Temple and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus. We then proceed up a nearby vantage point for our sunset and blue hour shoot of the Acropolis from afar. Return to our basic hotel near Pireaus to get ready for next morning's ferry to Santorini.
Day 2 (B,D) - This early morning, we embark on our ferry to the island of Santorini. It is an enjoyable 8 hr ride across the Aegean to the beautiful island of Santorini where we will spend the next 3 nights soaking in the sun and sights. Sunset shoot at Oia.
Day 3 (B,D) - This day is free and easy to explore the towns of Oia, Fira or Pyrgos on foot.
Day 4 (B,D) - Free and easy in the day. In the late afternoon, we embark on our cruise around the bay of Ammoudi to enjoy spectacular close up views of the Caldera. End our last night with a sumptuous seafood dinner at Ammoudi Port with the sun setting behind us.
Day 5 (B,D) - After breakfast, a last minute pack up before we ferry back to Athens, arriving late night. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 6 (B,D) - After breakfast, we transfer by train to Kalabaka. Transfer to hotel before embarking on our sunset tour around the UNESCO site of Meteora.
Day 7 (B,D) - Next morning, we depart early for a comprehensive guided tour of Meteora. After lunch, transfer to the train station for our return journey back to Athens.
Day 8 (B) - After breakfast, we take a leisurely stroll around the Plaka area, photographing the Acropolis in morning light from our vantage point. Back to the hotel for a quick wash up before transferring to the airport for our return journey back to Singapore
NOTE: Tour itinerary subjected to change pending international flight timings.
To be advised.
TA license no: TA02060