Partake in Japan's Doburoko Festival
Visit UNESCO Heritage Gassho Farmhouses in Shirakawago, Takayama Old Town
Photo-shoot Nagano's Snow Monkeys and Matsumoto Castle.
This photo-trip is led by SGTrekker Photography Tour Leader.
SGD $2,899 /pax based on twin sharing
SGD $3,499 /pax opt for single room
Please email to email@example.com for registration.
Kindly indicate the following.
- Name (as in passport):
- Camera model:
- Title of photography trip:
- Accommodation opt: Single room/Twin sharing
Upon email registration received, you will be advised on how to make payment directly to our license tour agent for this trip - Singapore Trekker (TA 02060)
- 4 nights accommodation in comfortable 3 star hotels with ensuite toilets (twin share basis)
- 1 night accommodation in Gassho Zukuri farmhouse (no single supplement available)
- Half board meals (breakfast + dinner only)
- Public transport on Asuka Express train, local Matsumoto and Shirakawago buses
- All park and viewpoint entrance fees
- SGTrekker Tour Leader & Photography Guidance
- International airfare (SIN-NRT-SIN)
- Visas (if applicable)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses eg. drinks during meals etc.
All International and Domestic flights fares are excluded in the tour fees.
To be advised.
Special note: Please hold the flight ticket purchase until you have received confirmation from tour leader to proceed on.
11 Oct (Fri) - Arrive into Tokyo. Transfer to Shinjuku station by the KEIO line before boarding the express train to Matsumoto. Blue hour shoot of the majestic Matsumoto castle. Overnight in Matsumoto.
12 Oct (Sat) - Today's excursion we will visit the snow monkeys of Jigokudani in Nagano. Return to Matsumoto, overnight in Matsumoto.
13 Oct (Mon) - Transfer by local bus to Takayama. Today's a relaxed day as we experience the Takayama's onsens, the old town and its famous hida beef.
14 Oct (Tue) - Morning transfer to Shirakawago by local bus to photograph the day's festivities. Overnight in Shirakawago.
15 Oct (Wed) - Another day photographing the festivities in this UNESCO Heritage site, the lion dances, the free sake and local costumes, performances and much more! Transfer to Takayama. Overnight in Takayama
16 Oct (Thur) - Return to Tokyo for our evening flight back to Singapore.
TA license no: TA02060