Visit the highest monastery in the world: Rongbuk as well as Everest Base Camp for a midnight Milky Way photo shoot. Other destination highlights of this trip includes the Cultural capital of Lhasa including sunrise shoots of the Potala Palace, Jorkhang Monastery, Sera Monastery.
This photo-trip is led by SGTrekker Photography Tour Leader.
SGD $2,799 /pax based on twin sharing
SGD $3,199 /pax opt for single room
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
Kindly indicate the following.
- Name (as in passport):
- Camera model:
- Title of photography trip:
- Accommodation opt: Single room/Twin sharing
Upon email registration received, you will be advised on how to make payment directly to our license tour agent for this trip - Singapore Trekker (TA 02060)
- 7N accommodation in comfortable 3-4 star hotels (including 1 night at EBC tourist tent)
- LAN-Lhasa high speed rail tickets (2nd class)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Half Board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast + Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tibet travel permit and adminstrative fees
- All entrance fees to the attractions listed in our itinerary
- Free flow panadol
- Free Vomit Bag for AMS
- Mineral Water
- Shared oxygen tank
- SGTrekker Tour Leader & Photography Guidance
- International Airfare (SIN-LAN-SIN)
- Domestic airfare (Lhasa-LAN)
- Chinese Visa (if required, Singaporeans do not require visa to enter China)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses (eg. drinks during meals)
- Driver and Guide gratuity
14 Sep - Our program starts at Lanzhou for our overnight train transfer to Lhasa.
15 Sep (D) - Arrive Lhasa at 3600m. We will start our itinerary slow due to the altitude with a photowalk at Bakhor Square. Overnight in comfortable 3-4 star hotel.
16 Sep (B,D) - Morning sunrise shoot just outside Potala Palace before visiting the main monasteries in Lhasa: Jorkhang and Sera where we will photograph the Tibetan devotees as well as the debating monks of Sera. Overnight in comfortable 3-4 star hotel.
17 Sep (B,D) - We depart after breakfast to one of the highest lakes in the world, Yamdrok Lake. We continue onto Gyantse for a panoramic view of the land below before continuing onto Shigatse. Overnight in comfortable 3 star hotel.
18 Sep (B,D) - Today will be a long day of driving, passing by the town of Tingri to reach Rongbuk Monastery, the highest monastery in the world. From here, we will drive up as close as possible to the Everest Base Camp on the Chinese side where we will still need to trek (approximately 2-3km) to the base camp for our Milky Way shoot. Overnight in Basic Tourist Tents.
**note: pending the political climate, Rongbuk Monastery may be closed to outside tourists.
19 Sep (B,D) - Return to Shigatse (7-8 hrs drive). Overnight in comfortable 3 star hotel.
20 Sep (B,D) - Visit the impressive Tashilumpo Monastery in the morning before returning to Lhasa. Pending our arrival time, we will visit some of the nomads outside Lhasa. If time permits, we will also do some street photography at the train station in Lhasa. Overnight in comfortable 3-4 star hotel.
21 Sep (B) - Transfer to the airport for our return flight back to Xining / Lanzhou. End of program
All International and Domestic flights fares are excluded in the tour fees.
To be advised.
Special note: Please hold the flight ticket purchase until you have received confirmation from tour leader to proceed on.
TA License: 02060