This casual photowalk is for anyone keen to wake up early to experience the ever-alluring sunrise.
Shooting spot facing east will give everyone a good view of the rising sun (subjective to weather turn-out that morning)
Upon registration, all participants are encouraged to attend a pre-walk briefing at Canon Imaging Academy.
The briefing will cover photography tips, tricks and preparation needed for the photowalk at Pulau Ubin.
It is compulsory to attend the pre-walk brief session.
Total: 4.5hrs (inclusive of 1.5hrs briefing & 3hrs photowalk)
*Should the photowalk is unable to proceed due to unforeseeable inclement weather, the photowalk will be conducted on the next day morning.
The photowalk leader will decide proceeding after considering all weather safety & travel factors.
No refund entertained for no-show participants.
Pre-walk brief session (1.5hs duration)
- Classroom venue at Canon Imaging Academy, 1 Fusionopolis Place, Galaxis East Lobby, Singapore 138522
- Bring your camera (and tripod esp. you are new to it)
- Topics covered include "Dynamic range", "What/how to manage photo-shoot in the dark before sunrise" etc.
- Meet at Changi Point Ferry Terminal entrance 6am* sharp.
- Morning sunrise shoot commences at Ubin island itself
- Adjourn to shooting point #2 on northern shore of Ubin island (transfer by mini-van)
*Late-comers will have to book the next ferry ride to Pulau Ubin & re-group with the photowalk leader.
Thank you and looking forward to having you in our class.