Students are recommended to have completed our Basic Photography course or have good knowledge of the following:-
• Functions & operation of your personal DSLR or any interchangeable lens camera system (any brand)
• Photography foundation (i.e. you know the difference between f/2 and f/22, why you would choose one over the other and knowing when shots turn out all blurry, you can troubleshoot to shoot again to get it sharp)
• Comfortable working/shooting with manual (M) mode of your camera.
• Students who are able to do simple video editing will have an advantage (but not a must)
For Course related inquiries, please email email@example.com
- Introduction to Business Videos
- Type of Business Videos, and the role they perform
Anatomy of an Effective Video
- Impressive Introduction that Impresses
- Content and messaging: too much or too little?
- Education or call to action?
Field Audio Acquisition
- Different methods of audio acquisition
- Lavalier mics vs boom mics
- Speed vs practicality
Interview Filming & Hands-on
- Backbone of most business videos
- Angles and framing for maximum impact
- Importance of good sound
- Hands on Practice
Re-cap & Review
-Review of footages from Day 1
- Improving your filming and framing with external lighting
Business Video Hosting
- Is free video hosting YouTube or FB the best performing?
- What’s best for business video usage?
- Other paid platforms – eg. Vimeo, Wistia, Brightcove
- Intro to Live Streaming Video
- Best tool for the job
- Acquisition gears – cameras, tripods, sliders, sound, lighting
- Editing gears – computers, software, music
- Backup gears – NAS, lots of hardisk, cloud storage?
Editing – where the magic happens
- Traditional editing software
- Cloud based editing
- Formats to encode for best quality and performance
- Social media friendly video
WE ARE LOCATED AT: 1 Fusionopolis Place, (Level 3, Training Room) Galaxis (via East Lobby) Singapore 138522
Thank you and looking forward to having you in our class.