Students are recommended to have completed our Basic Photography course or have good knowledge of the following:-
• Functions & operation of your personal DSLR or any interchangeable lens camera system (any brand)
• Photography foundation (i.e. you know the difference between f/2 and f/22, why you would choose one over the other and knowing when shots turn out all blurry, you can troubleshoot to shoot again to get it sharp)
• Comfortable working/shooting with manual (M) mode of your camera.
• Students who are able to do simple video editing will have an advantage (but not a must)
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER VIA THIS SITE IF YOU ARE CLAIMING SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT.
If you are claiming Skillsfuture Credit, please refer to the procedures, terms and conditions below instead:-
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. For more information, please visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit).
Send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject titled “SkillsFuture Course”.
Include these details in your email to us:
Step 2: Our system will generate a Confirmation and send it via Email to you upon successful registration.
Step 3: Either screen print or save the Confirmation Email from us into a PDF and proceed to skillsfuture.sg/credit to login with your Singpass.
Step 4: Register your Profile information with SkillsFuture and proceed with the claim process. Search for “Canon Singapore” in the search field on SFC webpage and pick the course that you wish to claim for. Attached the Confirmation Email PDF and submit your claim.
Step 5: Please email us the SFC approved notification upon receiving the same day or not later than 3 days before commencing the Course for our reference and record.
Please take note of the following:
For Course related inquiries, please email email@example.com
- Introduction to Business Videos
- Type of Business Videos, and the role they perform
Anatomy of an Effective Video
- Impressive Introduction that Impresses
- Content and messaging: too much or too little?
- Education or call to action?
Field Audio Acquisition
- Different methods of audio acquisition
- Lavalier mics vs boom mics
- Speed vs practicality
Interview Filming & Hands-on
- Backbone of most business videos
- Angles and framing for maximum impact
- Importance of good sound
- Hands on Practice
Re-cap & Review
-Review of footages from Day 1
- Improving your filming and framing with external lighting
Business Video Hosting
- Is free video hosting YouTube or FB the best performing?
- What’s best for business video usage?
- Other paid platforms – eg. Vimeo, Wistia, Brightcove
- Intro to Live Streaming Video
- Best tool for the job
- Acquisition gears – cameras, tripods, sliders, sound, lighting
- Editing gears – computers, software, music
- Backup gears – NAS, lots of hardisk, cloud storage?
Editing – where the magic happens
- Traditional editing software
- Cloud based editing
- Formats to encode for best quality and performance
- Social media friendly video
WE ARE LOCATED AT: 1 Fusionopolis Place, (Level 3, Training Room) Galaxis (via East Lobby) Singapore 138522
Thank you and looking forward to having you in our class.