PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER VIA THIS SITE IF YOU ARE CLAIMING SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT.
If you are claiming Skillsfuture Credit, please refer to the procedures, terms and conditions below instead:-
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. For more information, please visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit).
Send an Email to email@example.com, with subject titled “SkillsFuture Course”.
Include these details in your email to us:
Step 2: Our system will generate a Confirmation and send it via Email to you upon successful registration.
Step 3: Either screen print or save the Confirmation Email from us into a PDF and proceed to skillsfuture.sg/credit to login with your Singpass.
Step 4: Register your Profile information with SkillsFuture and proceed with the claim process. Search for “Canon Singapore” in the search field on SFC webpage and pick the course that you wish to claim for. Attached the Confirmation Email PDF and submit your claim.
Step 5: Please email us the SFC approved notification upon receiving the same day or not later than 3 days before commencing the Course for our reference and record.
Please take note of the following:
For Course related inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction to Wedding Videography
- Classic Wedding Programme
- Classic Wedding Deliverables
- Introduction to the Wedding Entrepreneur Roadmap
The Run and Gun Method
- Introducing the Run and Gun method
- Practising of Camera Handling with guidance
- Practising of the Run and Gun method of shots framing, and Canvassing of details
- Practise exercises for participants back home
Re-cap & build-on
- Provide a Bigger Picture Perspective of The Proposal Story
- Breeze through Planning for the shoot
Run and Gun Practical
- Proposal Preparations Mock Up (Trainer will lead Students to have Practical Hands-On Experience at collecting Shots)
- Proposal Interview Mock Up
Story, Story, Story
- Introduction to Storytelling
- Importance of The Flow
- Interview of our Proposal Actor
- Introduction to styles of music, and how it serves the Flow
- Tips on Music Selection
- Demonstration of piecing the story together in a timeline